Find Tech Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Computer & Information Sciences at Colorado College

Find Schools Near

Other Computer & Information Sciences at Colorado College

If you plan to study other computer and information sciences, take a look at what Colorado College has to offer and decide if the program is a good match for you. Get started with the following essential facts.

Colorado College is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado and has a total student population of 2,123. In 2019, 23 other computer and information sciences majors received their bachelor's degree from Colorado College.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Other Computer & Information Sciences section at the bottom of this page.

Colorado College Other Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Computer & Information Sciences

Colorado College Other Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The following rankings from College Factual show how the other computer and information sciences progam at Colorado College compares to programs at other colleges and universities.

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Bachelor’s Degree Overall Quality & Other Notable Rankings

The other computer and information sciences major at Colorado College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Other Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Degree Schools 1
Most Focused Other Computer & Information Sciences Schools 4
Most Popular Other Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Degree Schools 8
Most Popular Other Computer & Information Sciences Schools 18

Other Computer & Information Sciences Student Demographics at Colorado College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other computer and information sciences majors at Colorado College.

Colorado College Other Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program

22% Women
30% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 23 students earned a bachelor's degree in other computer and information sciences from Colorado College. About 22% of these graduates were women and the other 78% were men.

Colorado College Gender Breakdown of Other Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Colorado College with a bachelor's in other computer and information sciences.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Other Computer & Information Sciences Majors at Colorado College
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 9
International Students 6
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Colorado College also has a doctoral program available in other computer and information sciences. In 2019, 0 student graduated with a doctor's degree in this field.

Careers That Other Computer & Information Sciences Grads May Go Into

A degree in other computer and information sciences can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CO, the home state for Colorado College.

Occupation Jobs in CO Average Salary in CO
Computer and Information Research Scientists 480 $121,180

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Computer Science Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited computer and technology colleges across the U.S.